https://www.flightoutfitters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/bush_pilot_jacket.png 547 906 Mark /wp-content/uploads/2021/02/logo.png Mark2019-10-16 10:00:082021-05-18 15:16:29THE BUSH PILOT JACKET FROM FLIGHT OUTFITTERS: THE BOMBER JACKET FOR THE 21ST CENTURY
THE BUSH PILOT JACKET FROM FLIGHT OUTFITTERS: THE BOMBER JACKET FOR THE 21ST CENTURY
This new jacket is essential equipment for your next adventure, whether you’re flying seaplanes in Alaska or splitting wood in your back yard. Its rugged exterior blocks out wind and rain, and can stand up to almost any abuse. But the Bush Pilot jacket is as comfortable on the inside as it is tough on the outside, with a quilted body lining and Sherpa accents to keep you warm. It’s the bomber jacket for the modern pilot.
- Sherpa accents on collar and cuffs, reminiscent of WWII bomber jackets, keep you warm during cold pre-flights
- Two hand-warmer front pockets, lined in Sherpa for extra warmth and comfort
- Zippered chest pocket is perfect for storing sunglasses or displaying your ramp ID
- Adjustable snap side tabs give you more room to breathe when seated, perfect for long flights
- Made from heavy duty, 12 oz. duck fabric
- Pleated, bi-swing action back makes it easy to move arms
- Inside chest pocket for phone
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!