Bush Pilot Logbook Case
Keep your logbook and important documents organized.
These rugged logbook cases will have you thinking of taildraggers and dirt strips every time you log a flight. Durable canvas with thick, genuine leather closures smells as good as it looks. The spacious interior has plenty of pockets for organizing all of your important documents. This is the perfect grab-and-go organizer for a short flight, and it’s an important way to protect your flying memories.
- Two see-through pockets for license and medical certificate
- Three credit card sized slots for fuel cards
- One large pocket for checklists or favorite menus
- Two mesh pockets fit charging cables or screen cleaning cloths
- One loop for storing a pen or stylus
Small: fits logbooks up to 9″ long by 5″ tall
Large: fits logbooks up to 11.5″ long by 6.5″ tall
Richard McCann (verified owner) –
The price and quality are perfect, it folds down nice a slim and keeps my logbook, medical, licenses and certificates all together. I would like to see the leather straps about 1/2” longer so they would attach all the way when it is full.
Jeremy (verified owner) –
Absolutely perfect for what it’s designed for. Provides some protection for my logbook while holding other essentials I like to have with me as well.