Flight Outfitters has a reputation for making some of the hardest working, best looking flight bags in the world. The new Lift XL is a larger version of the top-rated Lift Bag, adding more room for storage (including two headsets) and more organization options, all while retaining the signature design features that make Flight Outfitters bags so useful in the cockpit.
Also new, for the first time, Flight Outfitters is introducing a new bag in two different color options. The Lift XL features the classic Flight Outfitters color scheme of black, grey, and orange, but for professional pilots who prefer an understated, all-black look, the Lift XL Pro is ideal. The Lift XL Pro has a solid black exterior but with the signature orange interior so items are easy to find in the dark. Both bags slide over your rolling luggage for easy transport.
- Spacious front compartment with generous padding protects two headsets
- Removable divider allows you to reconfigure front compartment quickly
- Four elastic battery holders mean you’ll always have extra headset batteries
- Large center pocket has a quick-access area for storing your tablet
- Separate center section accommodates laptop computers, even larger 15” models
- Back pocket includes six small and three medium mesh pockets to keep cords organized
- Interior zip pocket stores passports, ID or other sensitive documents
- Rear slash pocket stores paperwork, or can be unzipped to slide over rolling luggage handles
- Quick-access exterior pockets for flashlights and pens
- Steel reinforced carry handle can withstand heavy loads
- Padded shoulder strap makes the Lift XL easy to carry, but is easily removed
- Bright orange interior makes it easy to find even the smallest items
Measures 18”w x 10.5”h x 9”d overall.
The Lift XL Bag and Lift XL Pro are each available for $149.95. Either may be purchased at FlightOutfitters.com or through Flight Outfitters dealers.
About Flight Outfitters
With its roots in general aviation, Flight Outfitters’ first product was a line of stylish, durable and flight-functional bags for pilots. Soon apparel, kneeboards, flashlights and other pilot supplies were added to its offerings. Today outdoor adventurists have discovered Flight Outfitters and have come to rely on its functional, sturdy and reliable products. Whatever the community, Flight Outfitters invites its customers to “Pilot Your Own Adventure.” Flight Outfitters Founder Mark Glassmeyer is an avid general aviation pilot whose grandfather, a member of the World War II B-24 bomb group, is his aviation role model.