*Embroidery will go on the front pocket
LIFT XL PRO FLIGHT BAG
Flight Outfitters has a reputation for making some the hardest working, best looking flight bags in the world. The Lift XL Pro is ideal for professional pilots who prefer an understated, all-black look. As a larger version of the top-rated Lift Pro Bag, the Lift XL Pro adds more room for storage (including two headsets) and more organization options, all while retaining the signature design features that make Flight Outfitters bags so useful in the cockpit. Features a solid black exterior but with the signature orange interior so items are easy to find in the dark. Slides over your rolling luggage for easy transport. Comes with a shoulder strap.
- WEIGHT (empty): 2 lbs.
- EXTERNAL (empty): 13.5″ h x 18.5″ w x 6″ d
- MAIN INTERNAL POCKETS (front to back):
- 9″ h x 15.5″ w
- 13.5″ h x 18.5″ w x 2.5″ d
- 13.5″ h x 18.5″ w x 2″ d
- 13.5″ h x 18.5″ w x 1″ d
- 9″h x 15.5″w
- Spacious front compartment with generous padding protects two headsets
- Removable divider allows you to reconfigure front compartment quickly
- Four elastic battery holders mean you’ll always have extra headset batteries
- Large center pocket has a quick-access area for storing your tablet
- Separate center section accommodates laptop computers, even larger 15” models
- Back pocket includes six small and three medium mesh pockets to keep cords organized
- Interior zip pocket stores passports, ID or other sensitive documents
- Rear slash pocket stores paperwork, or can be unzipped to slide over rolling luggage handles
- Quick-access exterior pockets for flashlights and pens
- Steel reinforced carry handle can withstand heavy loads
- Padded shoulder strap makes the Lift XL easy to carry, but is easily removed
- Bright orange interior makes it easy to find even the smallest items
For custom embroidery, please allow up to 7 business days.
Custom orders are non-refundable. Your embroidery will appear as written. Please be sure to check spelling/numbers before purchasing.
There are no reviews yet.