BRISTOL AVIATOR SPACE SHUTTLE ATLANTIS TRIBUTE WATCH
The Space Shuttle Atlantis flew 33 missions into space This exceptional timepiece is a tribute to the Atlantis and features a precision machined stainless steel case and displays an original space-flown artifact flown aboard the Atlantis. The movement is a precision Swiss made chronograph with a Super Luminova dial protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. This design is limited to 1996 units in honor of the year the material displayed in the watch case was flown in space on STS-79, orbiting the earth 160 times and traveling 3.9 million miles.
- Model: BW79A
- Case Size: 44mm
- Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
- Strap: Stainless Steel
- Case: Stainless Steel 316L
- Finish: Stainless – Brushed & Polished
- Dial Color: Black
- Crown: Space Shuttle Silhouette
- Water Resistant: 5 ATM
- Case Back: Space Flown Material Displayed
- Movement: Swiss Quartz Chronograph Caliber 5030.D013 Jewels
- Documentation: Manual, Warranty Card, Certificate of Authenticity
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Trademarks, trade names, aircraft models and company names are used for descriptive purposes only, to identify and describe the actual aircraft artifact incorporated into the watch.