LEATHER MA-1 JACKET
Since its introduction in 1949, the Leather MA-1 Jacket has perennially been in style. There have been several adaptations over the years but the original styling, cut and genuine cowhide leather are hard to beat. Perfect for lengthy high altitude missions or cold blustery days. The internal lining of the MA-1 was safety orange so that downed pilots could turn the jacket inside out and be easily seen. The orange in the Flight Outfitters logo is based on the classic jacket. So iconic in it’s look and feel that it’s been a mainstay on the big screen for years. From Steve McQueen to “Maverick”… the MA-1 has simply owned cool for more the better part of a century. The perfect gift for the top gun in your family this holiday season.
A leather Flight Outfitters placket is attached to the sleeve and makes a perfect spot for a unit crest or custom embroidered patch.
- Knit collar and cuffs to block out the wind
- Genuine cowhide leather for supreme durability will only get better with age
- Storm flap behind the zipper helps block out the cold
- Snap shut handwarmer pockets
- Internal chest pockets
- Classic MA-1 shoulder-mounted pocket
- Quilted, high visibility orange lining
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers
Slim fit. Specify size SM-XXL.