BRISTOL AVIATOR A-10 THUNDERBOLT TRIBUTE WATCH
The A-10 Thunderbolt is the most iconic ground attack aircraft of modern times. Feared by enemies and beloved by its pilots and the soldiers on the ground it supports. Bristol Aviator Watches has designed and precision machined a rugged stainless steel case worthy of displaying an original artifact from an A-10 Thunderbolt II airframe. The movement is a precision Swiss made chronograph and the Super Luminova dial is protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. This design is limited to 1972 units in honor of the year of the A-10’s first flight. Black finish, leather band.
- Model: BW10B
- Case Size: 44mm
- Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
- Strap: Black Leather
- Case: Stainless Steel 316L
- Finish: Black – Brush
- Dial Color: Black
- Crown: A-10 Silhouette
- Water Resistant: 5 ATM
- Case Back: A-10 airframe artifact displayed
- Movement: Swiss Quartz Chronograph Caliber 3540.D
- Documentation: Manual, Warranty Card, Certificate of Authenticity
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Trademarks, trade names, aircraft models and company names are used for descriptive purposes only, to identify and describe the actual aircraft artifact incorporated into the watch.
There are no reviews yet.