BUSH PILOT JACKET
This new jacket is essential equipment for your next adventure, whether you’re flying seaplanes in Alaska or splitting wood in your back yard. Its rugged exterior blocks out wind and rain, and can stand up to almost any abuse. But the Bush Pilot jacket is as comfortable on the inside as it is tough on the outside, with a quilted body lining and Sherpa accents to keep you warm. It’s the bomber jacket for the modern pilot.
FO-BUSH PILOT JACKET $99.95
- Sherpa accents on collar and cuffs, reminiscent of WWII bomber jackets, keep you warm during cold pre-flights
- Two hand-warmer front pockets, lined in Sherpa for extra warmth and comfort
- Zippered chest pocket is perfect for storing sunglasses or displaying your ramp ID
- Adjustable snap side tabs give you more room to breathe when seated, perfect for long flights
- Adjustable shoulder strap